- Deutsche Telekom to become a Software-Defined Operator 4 December 2013 | 3:50 pm
- November bulletin 27 November 2013 | 4:13 pm
- Speaker Interview: Ravinder Shergill, Senior Technology Architect, Telus, Canada 27 November 2013 | 12:50 pm
- Interview with Shazia Hasnie, Senior Director, Network Architecture and Strategy, Megapath, USA 27 November 2013 | 12:41 pm
- Interview with Philip Braden, Senior Vice President of Technology and Applications, PCCW Global 20 November 2013 | 10:22 am
Defining the Service Provider Business Case and Developing Carrier Class SDN
SDN WORLD is a conference and exhibition bringing together the full global community to discuss Software Defined Networking (SDN) and Network Virtualisation in more complete detail than any other show to date.
SDN is being heralded as one of the most disruptive and revolutionary technologies to arrive into the market in recent years. Promising to transform the way that networks are managed, controlled and used as a means to innovate and generate new sources of revenue, SDN and network virtualisation are shaping up to offer huge advances for telecoms operators.
Providing flexibility, manageability and creating more choice for operators than ever before, SDN is set to increase the speed of service innovation and drive down the overall costs of network management. As the technology continues to gain support within the industry, SDN is now starting to realise its full potential.
SDN World brings together the full ecosystem to find out how Software Defined Networking can and will revolutionise the way that networks are managed in the future. Join your peers for three days of presentations, debate and networking and discover what SDN will mean for the future of your business in 2014.
Enjoy the benefits of networking by participating in our VIP speed networking sessions, which take place during the morning refreshment breaks. This is a guaranteed chance to pitch your most successful solutions to senior operator delegates – meet 20 senior operator decision-makers in 30 minutes.
All exhibitors and sponsors have the opportunity to take part. Swap business cards and pitch your most promising products and services. If there is mutual interest you have the ideal platform from which to follow up later.
“Really liked the speed networking. Very efficient. Good results. Great way to get everyone to stop and pay attention for a few minutes”
- Kelly Whiting, Director, Strategic Partnerships, YUME